Please help Opera Rara continue its work
Opera Rara’s endeavours to recreate the neglected operatic and song repertoire of the 19th century make a unique contribution to musical life.
Outstanding scholarship, an investigative musical curiosity, a commitment to performing brilliance, and the very best recording techniques mean that undiscovered works come to life at home and in the concert hall.
Opera Rara is a remarkable success story. Yet this success is only possible through the generosity of our supporters. We rely on the many individuals world-wide who believe in our mission and appreciate our ability to bring this thrilling, neglected music to life.
Opera Rara Supporters
Artistic Director's Circle
By becoming an Opera Rara Circle member, Patron or Friend you will receive:
- Seasonal newsletters with the latest Opera Rara developments
- Website accreditation and dedicated supporter area online
- Priority ordering for Opera Rara recordings
- Receive priority bookings for our celebrated concert performances
- Exclusive events with artists and leading musical experts
Every Supporter is kept up to date with regular newsletters and special offers.
Forthcoming recordings you can support
Il furioso was inspired by Cervantes’ Don Quixote and was Donizetti’s most often-performed operas in his lifetine.